This dataset has been developed for core or wedge biopsy specimens for neoplasms of renal tubular origin. Non-epithelial tumours should be reported according to established guidelines.
Excision specimens are not included – a separate dataset is available and should be used for these cases.
1st edition – July 2017. UNDER REVIEW
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Delahunt B, Srigley JR, Amin MB, Billis A, Camparo P, Evans AJ, Fleming S, Griffiths D, Lopez-Beltran A, Martignoni G, Moch H, Nacey JN, Zhou M (2017). Renal Biopsy for Tumour Histopathology Reporting Guide. 1st edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-01-9.
- Read more on the Carcinoma of renal tubular origin dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Dataset for the reporting of renal biopsy for tumour: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). Delahunt B, Srigley JR, Judge M, Amin M, Billis A, Camparo P, Fleming S, Griffiths D, Lopez-Beltran A, Martignoni G, Moch H, Nacey JN, Zhou M, Evans AJ. J Clin Pathol. 2019 Sep;72(9):573-578. doi: 10.1136/jclinpath-2019-205959. Epub 2019 Jul 12.
The 1st edition of the dataset for Renal biopsy for tumour was developed by the following international team:
- Co-chair – Brett Delahunt, New Zealand
- Co-chair – John R Srigley, Canada
- Series Champion and ICCR representative – John R Srigley
- Mahul Amin, USA
- Athanase Billis, Brazil
- Philippe Camparo, France
- Andrew Evans, Canada
- Stewart Fleming, UK
- David Griffiths, UK
- Antonio Lopez-Beltran, Spain
- Guido Martignoni, Italy
- Holger Moch, Switzerland
- John Nacey, New Zealand
- Ming Zhou, USA