This dataset has been developed for Thymic epithelial tumours. It applies to resection specimens of the thymus and is applicable for thymoma, neuroendocrine tumours of the thymus and thymic carcinoma but does not cover germ cell tumours and other primary thymic neoplasms.
- September 2017. Updated following the publication of the 8th edition of TNM staging. Other minor updates were also included.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Nicholson AG, Chen G, den Bakker MA, Detterbeck F, Marx A, Roden AC, Marchevsky AM, Marino M, Mukai K, Yang W-I, Hirschowitz L (2017). Thymic Epithelial Tumours Histopathology Reporting Guide 2nd edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-11-8.
- June 2016
- Read more on the Thymic epithelial tumours dataset (1st edition) from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Dataset for reporting of thymic epithelial tumours: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). Nicholson AG, Detterbeck F, Marx A, Roden AC, Marchevsky AM, Mukai K, Chen G, Marino M, den Bakker MA, Yang WI, Judge M, Hirschowitz L. Histopathology. 2017 Mar;70(4):522-538. doi: 10.1111/his.13099. Epub 2016 Nov 28.
The Thymic epithelial tumours dataset (all editions) was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Andrew Nicholson, UK
- ICCR representative - Lynn Hirschowitz, UK
- Michael den Bakker, The Netherlands
- Gang Chen, China
- Frank Detterbeck, USA
- Alberto Marchevsky, USA
- Mirella Marino, Italy
- Alexander Marx, Germany
- Kiyoshi Mukai, Japan
- Anja Roden, USA
- Woo-Ick Yang, South Korea