Minor update to the 3rd edition – Version 3.1 September 2022
3rd edition – September 2022. The 3rd edition includes changes to align the dataset with the 2021 World Health Organization (WHO) Classification of Thoracic Tumours, 5th edition. Other minor updates were also included.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Klebe S, Brcic L, Galateau-Salle F, Dacic S, Roggli V, Nicholson A, Nowak A, Cooper W (2022). Mesothelioma in the Pleura, Pericardium and Peritoneum Histopathology Reporting Guide. 3rd edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-922324-33-7.
2nd edition – August 2017. Updated following the publication of the 8th edition of TNM staging. Other minor updates were also included.
1st edition – May 2016
- Read more on the Mesothelioma dataset (1st edition) from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Dataset for Reporting of Malignant Mesothelioma of the Pleura or Peritoneum: Recommendations From the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). Churg A, Attanoos R, Borczuk AC, Chirieac LR, Galateau-Salle F, Gibbs A, Henderson D, Roggli V, Rusch V, Judge MJ and Srigley JR. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2016 Oct;140(10):1104-10. doi: 10.5858/arpa.2016-0073-OA. Epub 2016 Mar 31.
The 3rd edition of the dataset for Mesothelioma in the pleura, pericardium and peritoneum was developed by the following international team:
- Chair – Sonja Klebe, Australia
- ICCR Series Champion – Wendy Cooper, Australia
- Luka Brcic, Austria
- Francoise Galateau-Salle, France
- Sanja Dacic, USA
- Victor Roggli, USA
- Andrew Nicholson, UK
- Anna Nowak, Australia
Authors of previous editions of this dataset are available here.