This dataset was developed with the kind support of the Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston.
1st edition – August 2018
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Louis DN, Brandner S, Brat D, Ellison D, Giangaspero F, Hattab E, Hawkins C, Kleinschmidt-DeMasters B, Komori T, McLean C, Paulus W, Perry A, Reifenberger G, Weller M, Wesseling P, Rous B (2018). Tumours of the Central Nervous System (CNS) Reporting Guide, 1st edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-26-2.
- Read more on the Tumours of the central nervous system dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Data Sets for the Reporting of Tumors of the Central Nervous System. Louis DN, Wesseling P, Brandner S, Brat DJ, Ellison DW, Giangaspero F, Hattab EM, Hawkins C, Judge MJ, Kleinschmidt-DeMasters B, Komori T, McLean C, Paulus W, Perry A, Reifenberger G, Weller M, Rous B. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2020 Feb;144(2):196-206. doi: 10.5858/arpa.2018-0565-OA. Epub 2019 Jun 20.
The 1st edition of the dataset for Tumours of the central nervous system was developed by the following international team:
- Chair – David N Louis, USA
- ICCR representative – Brian Rous, UK
- Sebastian Brandner, UK
- Daniel Brat, USA
- David Ellison, USA
- Felice Giangaspero, Italy
- Eyas Hattab, USA
- Cynthia Hawkins, Canada
- Bette Kleinschmidt-DeMasters, USA
- Takashi Komori, Japan
- Catriona McLean, Australia
- Werner Paulus, Germany
- Arie Perry, USA
- Guido Reifenberger, Germany
- Michael Weller, Switzerland
- Pieter Wesseling, The Netherlands