The dataset has been developed for the pathology reporting of biopsy specimens for gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST). A separate ICCR dataset is available for reporting of resection specimens of GIST.
Metastatic GIST specimens are excluded from this dataset. A separate ICCR dataset for soft tissue sarcoma is available.
- April 2021
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Hornick JL, Dei Tos AP, Hemmings C, Miettinen M, Oda Y, Raut CP, Rubin BP, von Mehren M, Wardelmann E, Fletcher CDM (2021). Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour (GIST) Histopathology Reporting Guide - Biopsy Specimens. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-922324-16-0.
The 1st edition of the dataset for Gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST) - biopsy specimens was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Jason Hornick, Chair, USA
- Series Champion - Christopher Fletcher, USA
- ICCR representative - Chris Hemming, New Zealand
- Angelo Paolo Dei Tos, Italy
- Markku Miettinen, USA
- Yoshinao Oda, Japan
- Chandrajit Raut, USA
- Brian Rubin, USA
- Margaret von Mehren, USA
- Eva Wardelmann, Germany
Back to datasets for Bone and Soft Tissue