The dataset has been developed for pancreatic resection specimens with carcinomas of the exocrine pancreas, i.e., ductal adenocarcinoma and acinar cell carcinoma.
Carcinoma of the ampulla of Vater, common bile duct and duodenum, neuroendocrine neoplasia, lymphoma, sarcoma and secondary tumours are excluded from this dataset.
- April 2020
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Verbeke C, Brosens L, Campbell F, Del Chiaro M, Esposito I, Feakins RM, Fukushima N, Gill A, Kakar S, Kench J, Krasinskas AM, Van Laethem JL, Schaeffer DF, Washington MK (2020). Carcinoma of the Exocrine Pancreas Histopathology Reporting Guide. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-922324-03-0.
- Read more on the Carcinoma of the exocrine pancreas dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Dataset for the reporting of carcinoma of the exocrine pancreas: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). Verbeke C, Webster F, Brosens L, Campbell F, Del Chiaro M, Esposito I, Feakins RM, Fukushima N, Gill AJ, Kakar S, Kench JG, Krasinskas AM, van Laethem JL, Schaeffer DF, Washington K. Histopathology. 2021 Aug 11. doi: 10.1111/his.14540. Epub ahead of print.
The 1st edition of the dataset for Carcinoma of the exocrine pancreas was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Caroline Verbeke, Norway
- Series Champion and ICCR representative - Kay Washington, USA
- Lodewijk Brosens, The Netherlands
- Fiona Campbell, UK
- Marco Del Chiaro, USA
- Irene Esposito, Germany
- Roger M Feakins, UK
- Noriyoshi Fukushima, Japan
- Anthony Gill, Australia
- Sanjay Kakar, USA
- James Kench, Australia
- Alyssa M Krasinskas, USA
- Jean-Luc van Laethem, Belgium
- David F Schaeffer, Canada
Back to datasets for Digestive Tract