The dataset has been developed for the reporting of both partial and radical orchidectomy specimens from patients with neoplasia of the testis. The protocol applies to all germ cell and sex cord-stromal tumours of the testis. Paratesticular malignancies are excluded. This dataset does not include information on the excision of residual masses after chemotherapy. A separate dataset is available for the reporting of retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy specimens. For bilateral tumours, complete a separate dataset for each.
- August 2017
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Berney DM, Comperat E, Feldman DR, Hamilton RJ, Idrees MT, Samaratunga H, Tickoo SK, Yilmaz A, Srigley JR (2017). Neoplasia of the Testis, Orchidectomy, Histopathology Reporting Guide 1st edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-07-1.
- Read more on the Neoplasia of the testis, orchidectomy dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Datasets for the reporting of neoplasia of the testis: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting. Berney DM, Comperat E, Feldman DR, Hamilton RJ, Idrees MT, Samaratunga H, Tickoo SK, Yilmaz A, Srigley JR. Histopathology. 2019 Jan;74(1):171-183. doi: 10.1111/his.13736.
The 1st edition of the dataset for Neoplasia of the testis - orchidectomy was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Daniel Berney, UK
- Series Champion and ICCR representative - John R Srigley, Canada
- Eva Comperat, France
- Darren Feldman, USA
- Robert Hamilton, Canada
- Muhammad Idrees, USA
- Hemamali Samaratunga, Australia
- Satish Tickoo, USA
- Asli Yilmaz, Canada