The majority of ICCR datasets scheduled to be developed will be in response to updates of the World Health Organization (WHO) Classification of Tumours or applicable staging system. However, additional datasets are scheduled where there are specific needs to be addressed and resources available.
In synchrony with the updates to the WHO Classification of Tumours of the Breast, the ICCR has developed four new breast datasets:
The first three datasets are now published. Public consultation for the remaining dataset will commence in the third quarter of 2021.
- Surgically removed lymph nodes for breast tumours
- Ductal carcinoma in situ, variants of lobular carcinoma in situ and low grade lesions
- Invasive carcinoma of the breast
- Invasive carcinoma of the breast in the setting of neoadjuvant therapy
In synchrony with the updates to the WHO Classification of Thoracic Tumours, the ICCR has commenced updates to four existing datasets as follows:
Publication is expected at the end of 2021.
- Lung cancer (update of 3rd edition)
- Mesothelioma in the pleura and peritoneum (update of 2nd edition)
- Thymic epithelial tumours (update of 2nd edition)
- Neoplasms of the heart, peritoneum and great vessels (update of 1st edition)
In synchrony with the updates to the WHO Classification of Paediatric Tumours, the ICCR is developing four new paediatric datasets as follows:
Open consultation is expected in the first quarter of 2022.
All ICCR datasets that include TNM staging have been updated to the 8th edition.