The dataset has been developed for the reporting of specimens from patients with carcinoma of the penis, including resection, biopsy and lymphadenectomy. The protocol applies to primary carcinoma of the penis, as well as distal urethral squamous carcinomas.
Melanomas and other urethral carcinomas are not included in the scope of the dataset – separate datasets are available and should be used for these carcinomas.
1st edition -
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Corbishley C, Chaux A, Colecchia M, Cubilla AL, Shanks J, Velazquez EF, Watkin N, Srigley JR. (2017) Carcinoma of the Penis and Distal Urethra Histopathology Reporting Guide 1st edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-05-7
The Carcinoma of the penis and distral urethra dataset was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Cathy Corbishley, UK
- ICCR representative & Series Champion - John R Srigley
- Alcides Chaux, Paraguay
- Maurizio Colecchia, Italy
- Antonio Cubilla, Paraguay
- Jonathan Shanks, UK
- Elsa Velazquez, USA
- Nick Watkin, UK