This dataset has been developed for Thymic epithelial tumours. It applies to resection specimens of the thymus and is applicable for thymoma, neuroendocrine tumours of the thymus and thymic carcinoma but does not cover germ cell tumours and other primary thymic neoplasms.
- June 2016.
2nd edition -
- Read more on the Thymic epithelial tumours dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Dataset for reporting of Thymic Epithelial Tumours: Recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). Nicholson AG, Detterbeck F, Marx A, Roden AC, Marchevsky AM, Mukai K, Chen G, Marino M, den Bakker MA, Yang WI, Judge M, Hirschowitz L. Histopathology. 2017 Mar;70(4):522-538. doi: 10.1111/his.13099. Epub 2016 Nov 28
September 2017. Updated following the publication of the 8th edition of TNM staging. Other minor updates were also included.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Nicholson AG, Chen G, den Bakker MA, Detterbeck F, Marx A, Roden AC, Marchevsky AM, Marino M, Mukai K, Yang W-I, Hirschowitz L (2017) Thymic Epithelial Tumours Histopathology Reporting Guide 2nd edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-11-8
The dataset for the reporting of thymic epithelial tumours was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Andrew Nicholson, UK
- ICCR representative - Lynn Hirschowitz, UK
- Frank Detterbeck, USA
- Alexander Marx, Germany
- Anja Roden, USA
- Alberto Marchevsky, USA
- Kiyoshi Mukai, Japan
- Gang Chen, China
- Mirella Marino, Italy
- Michael den Bakker, The Netherlands
- Woo-Ick Yang, Sth Korea