This dataset has been developed for reporting of primary cutaneous invasive melanoma.
The second edition of this dataset includes changes to align the dataset with the TNM Pathological staging 8th edition and the World Health Organization (WHO) Classification of Tumours, Pathology and Genetics of Skin Tumours (2018), in addition to other revisions as listed in the scope section of the dataset notes.
1st edition - November 2013. Developed as part of the initial pilot project in 2011-2012.
- Read more on the Melanoma dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Data set for pathology reporting of cutaneous invasive melanoma: recommendations from the international collaboration on cancer reporting (ICCR). Scolyer RA, Judge MJ, Evans A, Frishberg DP, Prieto VG, Thompson JF, Trotter MJ, Walsh MY, Walsh NMG, Ellis DW. Am J Surg Pathol. 2013 Dec;37(12):1797-814. doi: 10.1097/PAS.0b013e31829d7f35.
- October 2019.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Scolyer RA, Balamurgan T, Busam K, Elder D, Evans A, Gershenwald J, Frishberg DP, McMenamin M, Prieto VG, Shiau C, Swetter S, van den Oord J. (2019) Invasive Melanoma, Histopathology Reporting Guide, 2nd Edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-32-3.
The 2nd edition of the dataset for the reporting of Invasive melanoma was developed by the following international team:
- Thiagarajah Balamurgan, UK
- Klaus Busam, USA
- David Elder, USA
- Alan Evans, UK
- Jeffrey Gershenwald, USA
- David Frishberg, USA
- Máirín McMenamin, Ireland
- Victor Prieto, USA
- Carolyn Shiau, Canada
- Susan Swetter, USA
- Joost van den Oord, Belgium
Authors of previous dataset are available here