This dataset has been developed for the pathology reporting of primary cervical carcinomas. Specimens include loop/cone excisions, trachelectomies, simple and radical hysterectomies and exenterations. The dataset applies to epithelial neoplasms only and does not apply to small biopsy specimens.
- February 2020. The third edition includes the 2018 International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) with amendments per the Corrigendum to "Revised FIGO staging for carcinoma of the cervix uteri" [Int J Gynecol Obstet 145(2019) 129-135].(2019) Int J Gynaecol Obstet 147(2):279-280.
2nd edition - July 2019. The second edition of this dataset included changes to align the dataset with the 2018 revised FIGO staging for carcinoma of the cervix uteri. Other minor updates were also included.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: McCluggage WG, Alvarado-Cabrero I, Duggan MA, Horn LC, Hui P, Ordi J, Otis CN, Park KJ, Plante M, Wiredu EK, Rous B. (2020) Cervical Carcinoma Histopathology Reporting Guide 3rd edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-922324-00-9.
- March 2017. This dataset was developed with the kind support of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists (ISGyP).
- Read more on the Carcinoma of the cervix dataset (1st edition) from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Data set for the Reporting of Carcinomas of the Cervix: Recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). McCluggage WG, Judge MJ, Alvarado-Cabrero I, Duggan MA, Horn LC, Hui P, Ordi J, Otis CN, Park KJ, Plante M, Stewart CJR, Wiredu EK, Rous B, Hirschowitz L. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2018 May;37(3):205-228. doi: 10.1097/PGP.0000000000000412.
The 3rd edition of the Cervical Carcinoma dataset was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - W. Glenn McCluggage, UK
- ICCR representative - Brian Rous, UK
- Isabel Alvarado-Cabrero, Mexico
- Maire A Duggan, Canada
- Lars-Christian Horn, Germany
- Pei Hui, USA
- Jaume Ordi, Spain
- Christopher N Otis, USA
- Kay J Park, USA
- Marie Plante, Canada
- Edwin Kwame Wiredu, Ghana
Authors of previous dataset are available here