This dataset has been developed for resection specimens of endometrial cancers. It is not applicable for small endometrial biopsy specimens.
1st edition – Nov 2013. Developed as part of the initial pilot project in 2011-2012.
- Read more on the endometrial dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Data Set for Reporting of Endometrial Carcinomas: Recommendations From the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR) Between United Kingdom, United States, Canada, and Australasia. McCluggage WG, Colgan T, Duggan M, Hacker NF, Mulvany N, Otis C, Wilkinson N, Zaino RJ and Hirschowitz L (2013). International Journal of Gynecological Pathology 32:45-65.
2nd edition – May 2015. Updated following the publication of the WHO Classification of Endometrial Cancers 2015. Other minor updates were also included.
3rd edition – July 2017. Updated following the publication of the 8th edition of TNM staging. Other minor updates were also included.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: McCluggage WG, Colgan TJ, Duggan MA, Hacker NF, Mulvany N, Otis CN, Wilkinson N, Zaino RJ, Hirschowitz L.(2017) Endometrial Cancer Histopathology Reporting Guide 3rd edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-02-6
The Endometrial cancer dataset was developed by the following international team:
- ICCR representatives – Lynn Hirschowitz, UK and Brian Rous, UK
- Chair – Glenn McCluggage, UK
- Terence J. Colgan, Canada
- Maire A. Duggan, Canada
- Neville Hacker, Australia
- Nicholas Mulvany, Australia
- Christopher Otis, USA
- Nafisa Wilkinson, UK
- Richard Zaino, USA