The dataset has been developed for the pathology reporting of parathyroid resection specimens when the diagnosis is atypical parathyroid neoplasm (atypical parathyroid adenoma or carcinoma. No dataset is utilized for parathyroid hyperplasia or parathyroid adenoma of usual type. Biopsies are not included. Sarcoma, lymphoma and metastasis are not covered in this dataset.
- December 2019
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Williams M, DeLellis R, Erickson L, Gupta R, Johnson S, Kameyama K, Natu S, Ng T, Perren A, Perrier N, Seethala R, Gill A (2019). Parathyroid Carcinoma & Atypical Parathyroid Neoplasm Histopathology Reporting Guide. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-29-3.
- Read more on the Parathyroid carcinoma and atypical parathyroid neoplasm dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Pathology data set for reporting parathyroid carcinoma and atypical parathyroid neoplasm: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting. Williams MD, DeLellis RA, Erickson LA, Gupta R, Johnson SJ, Kameyama K, Natu S, Ng T, Perren A, Perrier ND, Seethala RR, Gill AJ. Hum Pathol. 2021 Apr;110:73-82. doi: 10.1016/j.humpath.2020.07.008. Epub 2020 Jul 17.
The 1st edition of the dataset for Parathyroid carcinoma and atypical parathyroid neoplasm was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Michelle Williams, USA
- Series Champion - Anthony Gill, Australia
- ICCR representative - Paul Barrett, UK
- Ron DeLellis, USA
- Lori Erickson, USA
- Ruta Gupta, Australia
- Sarah Johnson, UK
- Kaori Kameyama, Japan
- Shonali Natu , UK
- Tony Ng, Canada
- Aurel Perren, Switzerland
- Nancy Perrier, USA
- Raja Seethala, USA
Back to datasets for Endocrine organs