Each Gold or Platinum level member of the ICCR appoints a representative to the Board, called a Director.
To ensure continued sustainability and adequate succession planning, the ICCR has encouraged members to also appoint an observer to assist their Director.
Observers to the Board are as follows:
- Marta Cohen, European Society of Pathology (ESP)
- Andreas Rosenwald, German Society of Pathology (DGP)
- Filippo Fragetta, Italian Society of Pathological Anatomy and Cytology (SIAPEC)
- Lesley Lomo, American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- MAK Siu Ming, Hong Kong College of Pathologists (HKCPath)
- Luka Brcic, Austrian Society of Pathology and Austrian Division of the International Academy of Pathology (ÖGPath/IAP Austria)
- Toyonori Tsuzuki, Japanese Society of Pathology (JSP)
- Gieri Cathomas, Swiss Society of Pathology (SGPath)