This dataset has been developed for radical prostatectomy specimens for prostate carcinoma. It is not applicable for core biopsies and transurethral resection (TUR) specimens.
1st edition - Nov 2013. Developed as part of the initial pilot project in 2011-2012.
- Read more on the Prostate cancer radical prostatectomy dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Dataset for reporting of prostate carcinoma in radical prostatectomy specimens: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting. Kench J, Delahunt B, Griffiths DF, Humphrey PA, McGowan T, Trpkov K, Varma M, Wheeler TM and Srigley JR (2013). Histopathology 62:203-218.
2nd edition - August 2017
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Egevad L, Kench JG, Delahunt B, Humphrey PA, Kristiansen G, Oxley JD, Rasiah KK, Takahashi H, Trpkov K, Varma M, Wheeler TM, Zhou M, Srigley JR. (2017) Prostate Cancer, Radical Prostatectomy, Histopathology Reporting Guide 2nd edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-09-5
The Prostate cancer (Radical Prostatectomy) dataset (2nd edition) was developed by the following international team:
- Co-chair - Lars Egevad, Sweden
- Co-chair - James Kench, Australia
- ICCR representative & Series Champion - John R Srigley, Canada
- Brett Delahunt, New Zealand
- Peter Humphrey, USA
- Glen Kristiansen, Germany
- Jon Oxley, UK
- Krishan Rasiah, Australia
- Hiroyuki Takahashi, Japan
- Kiril Trpkov, Canada
- Murali Varma, UK
- Thomas Wheeler, USA
- Ming Zhou, USA