This dataset has been developed for excision specimens of the kidney. Urothelial carcinoma arising from the upper renal tract, Wilms tumours and other nephroblastic and mesenchymal tumours are not included.
This dataset is designed for the reporting of a single laterality of specimen ie left or right. If both lateralities are submitted then separate datasets should be completed.
Minor update V1.1 - July 2018
1st edition -
- Read more on the Carcinoma of renal tubular origin dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Dataset for the reporting of carcinoma of renal tubular origin: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). Delahunt B, Srigley JR, Judge MJ, Amin MB, Billis A, Camparo P, Evans AJ, Fleming S, Griffiths D, Lopez-Beltran A, Martignoni G, Moch H, Nacey JN, Zhou M. Histopathology. 2019 Feb;74(3):377-390. doi: 10.1111/his.13754.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Delahunt B, Srigley JR, Amin MB, Billis A, Camparo P, Evans AJ, Fleming S, Griffiths D, Lopez-Beltran A, Martignoni G, Moch H, Nacey JN, Zhou M (2017) Invasive Carcinoma of Renal Tubular Origin, Histopathology Reporting Guide, 1st edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-00-2
The dataset for the reporting of Invasive Carcinoma of Renal Tubular Origin was developed by the following international team:
- Co-chair - Brett Delahunt, New Zealand
- Co-chair - John R Srigley, Canada
- ICCR representative & Series Champion - John R Srigley
- Mahul Amin, USA
- Athanase Billis, Brazil
- Philippe Camparo, France
- Andrew Evans, Canada
- Stewart Fleming, UK
- David Griffiths, UK
- Antonio Lopez-Beltran, Spain
- Guido Martignoni, Italy
- Holger Moch, Switzerland
- John Nacey, NZ
- Ming Zhou, USA