This dataset has been developed for biopsy and resection specimens of mesothelioma in the pleura and peritoneum.
- August 2017. Updated following the publication of the 8th edition of TNM staging. Other minor updates were also included.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Churg A, Attanoos R, Borczuk AC, Chirieac LR, Galateau-Salle F, Gibbs A, Henderson D, Roggli V, Rusch V, Judge MJ and Srigley JR (2017) Mesothelioma in the Pleura and Peritoneum Histopathology Reporting Guide 2nd edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-03-3
- May 2016
- Read more on the Mesothelioma dataset (1st edition) from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Dataset for Reporting of Malignant Mesothelioma of the Pleura or Peritoneum: Recommendations From the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). Churg A, Attanoos R, Borczuk AC, Chirieac LR, Galateau-Salle F, Gibbs A, Henderson D, Roggli V, Rusch V, Judge MJ and Srigley JR. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2016 Oct;140(10):1104-10. doi: 10.5858/arpa.2016-0073-OA. Epub 2016 Mar 31.
The Mesothelioma in the Pleura and Peritoneum dataset (all editions) was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Andrew Churg, Canada
- ICCR representative - John R Srigley, Canada
- Richard Attanoos, UK
- Alain Borczuk, USA
- Lucian Chirieac, USA
- Francoise Galateau-Salle, France
- Allen Gibbs, UK
- Douglas Henderson, Australia
- Victor Roggli, USA
- Valerie Rusch, USA