The dataset has been developed for the pathology reporting of resection specimens for soft tissue sarcomas. Adult rhabdomyosarcoma is also included in this dataset. A separate ICCR dataset is available for reporting of biopsy specimens for soft tissue sarcomas.
Some soft tissue tumours which rarely arise primarily in bone and in this case should be reported using the ICCR primary tumour in bone datasets.
Lymphoma, uterine sarcoma, paediatric rhabdomyosarcoma and metastases are excluded from this dataset. Gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST) are also not included in this dataset as GIST displays a number of unique features which warrant its separate consideration; separate ICCR datasets for GIST are available.
- April 2021
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Dei Tos AP, Agaimy A, Bovée JVMG, Dickson BC, Doyle LA, Dry SM, Gronchi A, Hameed M, Hemming C, Liegl-Atzwanger B, Thway K, Wagner AJ, Wang J, Yoshida A, Fletcher CDM (2021). Soft Tissue Sarcoma Histopathology Reporting Guide - Resection Specimens. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-922324-19-1.
The 1st edition of the dataset for Soft tissue sarcoma - resection specimens was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Angelo Paolo Dei Tos, Chair, Italy
- Series Champion - Christopher Fletcher, USA
- ICCR representative and domain expert - Chris Hemming, New Zealand
- Abbas Agaimy, Germany
- Judith Bovée, The Netherlands
- Brendan Dickson, Canada
- Leona Doyle, USA
- Sara Dry, USA
- Alessandro Gronchi, Italy
- Meera Hameed, USA
- Bernadette Liegl-Atzwanger, Austria
- Khin Thway, UK
- Andrew Wagner, USA
- Jian Wang, China
- Akihiko Yoshida, Japan
Back to datasets for Bone and Soft Tissue