The dataset has been developed for resection specimens of primary borderline and malignant epithelial tumours of the ovary, fallopian tubes and peritoneum. It does not include non-epithelial ovarian neoplasms such as germ cell or sex cord stromal tumours or other primary peritoneal neoplasms such as mesothelioma.
1st edition - February 2015
- Read more on the Ovary, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal carcinoma dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Data set for reporting of ovary, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal carcinoma: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). McCluggage WG, Judge MJ, Clarke BA, Davidson B, Gilks CB, Hollema H, Ledermann J, Matias-Guiu X, Mikami Y, Stewart CJR, Vang R and Hirschowitz L. Mod Pathol. 2015 Aug;28(8):1101-22. doi: 10.1038/modpathol.2015.77. Epub 2015 Jun 19.
The Ovary, Fallopian tube and Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma dataset was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - W Glenn McCluggage, UK
- ICCR representative - Lynn Hirschowitz, UK
- Blaise Clarke, Canada
- Ben Davidson, Norway
Blake Gilks, Canada
- Harry Hollema, The Netherlands
- Jonathan Ledermann, UK
- Xavier Matias-Guiu, Spain
- Yoshiki Mikami, Japan
- Colin Stewart, Australia
- Russell Vang, USA