This dataset has been developed for the pathology reporting of primary cervical carcinomas. Specimens include loop/cone excisions, trachelectomies, simple and radical hysterectomies and exenterations. The dataset applies to epithelial neoplasms only and does not apply to small biopsy specimens.
- March 2017
This dataset was developed with the kind support of the International Society of Gynecological Pathology (ISGyP).
- Read more on the Cervical carcinoma dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Dataset for the reporting of carcinomas of the cervix: Recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). McCluggage WG, Judge MJ, Alvarado-Cabrero I, Duggan MA, Horn LC, Hui P, Ordi J, Otis CN, Park KJ, Plante M, Stewart CJR, Wiredu EK, Rous B, Hirschowitz L. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2018 May;37(3):205-228. doi: 10.1097/PGP.0000000000000412.
- July 2019. The second edition of this dataset includes changes to align the dataset with the 2018 revised International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) staging for carcinoma of the cervix uteri. Other minor updates were also included.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: McCluggage WG, Alvarado-Cabrero I, Duggan MA, Horn LC, Hui P, Ordi J, Otis CN, Park KJ, Plante M, Wiredu EK, Rous B (2019) Cervical Carcinoma Histopathology Reporting Guide 2nd edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-31-6
The 2nd edition of the dataset for the reporting of cervical carcinoma was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Glenn McCluggage, UK
- ICCR representative - Brian Rous, UK
- Isabel Alvarado-Cabrero, Mexico
- Maire A Duggan, Canada
- Lars-Christian Horn, Germany
- Pei Hui, USA
- Jaume Ordi, Spain
- Christopher N Otis, USA
- Kay J Park, USA
- Marie Plante, Canada
- Edwin Kwame Wiredu, Ghana
Authors of previous datasets are available here