This dataset has been developed for the pathology reporting of primary cervical carcinomas. Specimens include loop/cone excisions, trachelectomies, simple and radical hysterectomies and exenterations. The dataset applies to epithelial neoplasms only and does not apply to small biopsy specimens.
This dataset was developed with the kind support of the International Society of Gynecological Pathology (ISGyP).
1st edition -
- Read more on the Cervical carcinoma dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Dataset for the reporting of carcinomas of the cervix: Recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). McCluggage WG, Judge MJ, Alvarado-Cabrero I, Duggan MA, Horn LC, Hui P, Ordi J, Otis CN, Park KJ, Plante M, Stewart CJR, Wiredu EK, Rous B, Hirschowitz L. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2018 May;37(3):205-228. doi: 10.1097/PGP.0000000000000412.
The dataset for the reporting of cervical carcinoma was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Glenn McCluggage, UK
- ICCR representative - Lynn Hirschowitz, UK
- ICCR representative - Brian Rous, UK
- Isabel Alvarado-Cabrero, Mexico
- Maire A Duggan, Canada
- Lars-Christian Horn, Germany
- Pei Hui, USA
- Jaume Ordi, Spain
- Christopher N Otis, USA
- Kay J Park, US
- Marie Plante, Canada
- Colin JR Stewart, Australia
- Edwin Kwame Wiredu, Ghana