The dataset has been developed for the pathology reporting of adrenalectomy/partial adrenalectomy specimens for phaeochromocytoma, other excisions for paragangliomas and biopsies of related specimens.
Sarcoma, lymphoma and metastasis to the adrenal medulla are not covered in this dataset. Neuroblastoma and ganglioneuroblastoma are also not covered in this dataset. Adrenal cortical tumours are dealt with in a separate dataset.
- December 2019.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Tischler A, Asa S, Clifton-Bligh R, de Krijger R, Kimura N, Komminoth P, Lack E, Lenders J, Lloyd R, Papathomas T, Sadow P, Thompson L, Gill A. (2019) Phaeochromocytoma and Paraganglioma Histopathology Reporting Guide. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-28-6.
The 1st edition of the dataset for Phaeochromocytoma and Paraganglioma was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Arthur Tischler, Chair, USA
- Series Champion - Anthony Gill, Australia
- ICCR representative - Paul Barrett, UK
- Sylvia Asa, Canada
- Rory Clifton-Bligh, Australia
- Ronald de Krijger, The Netherlands
- Noriko Kimura, Japan
- Paul Komminoth, Switzerland
- Ernie Lack, USA
- Jacques Lenders, The Netherlands
- Ricardo Lloyd, USA
- Thomas Papathomas, UK
- Peter Sadow, USA
- Lester Thompson, USA
Back to datasets for Endocrine organs