The dataset has been developed for the pathology reporting of thyroid resection specimens for carcinoma. Core needle biopsies and metastasis to the thyroid gland are not included. Non-invasive follicular thyroid neoplasm with papillary-like nuclear features (NIFTP), tumours of uncertain malignant potential (UMP), thyroid carcinomas arising from struma ovarii, thyroid carcinomas arising in thyroglossal duct cysts, sarcoma and lymphoma are not covered in the dataset.
1st edition - December 2019.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Ghossein R, Barletta J, Bullock M, Johnson S, Kakudo K, Lam A, Moonim MT, Poller D, Tallini G, Tuttle RM, Xu B, Gill A. (2019) Carcinoma of the Thyroid Histopathology Reporting Guide. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-27-9.
The 1st edition of the dataset for Carcinoma of the Adrenal Cortex was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Ronald Ghossein, Chair, USA
- Series Champion - Anthony Gill, Australia
- ICCR representative - Paul Barrett, UK
- Justine Barletta, USA
- Martin Bullock, Canada
- Sarah Johnson, UK
- Kennichi Kakudo, Japan
- Alfred Lam, Australia
- Mufaddal T Moonim, UK
- David Poller, UK
- Giovanni Tallini, Italy
- Robert Michael Tuttle, USA
- Bin Xu, USA
Back to datasets for Endocrine organs