This dataset has been developed for resection specimens of the liver with intrahepatic, and perihilar cholangiocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma. It does not apply to neuroendocrine carcinomas, hepatoblastoma, carcinomas of the extrahepatic bile ducts, gall bladder and benign lesions such as adenomas.
Minor update to the 1st edition - Version 1.1 May 2018
- April 2017
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Burt A, Alves V, Bedossa P, Clouston A, Guido M, Hübscher S, Kakar S, Ng I, Nyun Park Y, Reeves H, Wyatt J, Yeh M, Ellis D. (2017). Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma, Perihilar Cholangiocarcinoma and Hepatocellular Carcinoma Histopathology Reporting Guide, 1st edition. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-925687-12-5.
- Read more on the Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, perihilar cholangiocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma dataset from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Data set for the reporting of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, perihilar cholangiocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). Burt AD, Alves V, Bedossa P, Clouston A, Guido M, Hübscher S, Kakar S, Ng I, Park YN, Reeves H, Wyatt J, Yeh MM, Ellis DW. Histopathology. 2018 Sep;73(3):369-385. doi: 10.1111/his.13520. Epub 2018 May 30.
The dataset for the reporting of intrahepatic, and perihilar cholangiocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Alastair Burt, UK/Australia
- ICCR representative - David Ellis, Australia
- Venâncio Alves, Brasil
- Pierre Bedossa, France
- Andrew Clouston, Australia
- Maria Guido, Italy
- Stefan Hübscher, UK
- Sanjay Kakar, USA
- Irene Ng, Hong Kong SAR China
- Young Nyun Park, South Korea
- Helen Reeves, UK
- Judy Wyatt, UK
- Matthew Yeh, USA