This dataset has been developed for resection specimens of the liver with intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, perihilar cholangiocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma. It does not apply to neuroendocrine carcinomas, hepatoblastoma, carcinomas of the extrahepatic bile ducts, gall bladder and benign lesions such as adenomas.
- November 2020. The second edition of this dataset includes changes to align the dataset with the World Health Organization (WHO) Classification of Tumours, Digestive System Tumours, 5th edition, 2019.
- To reference this dataset please use the following citation: Burt AD, Alves V, Clouston AD, Guido M, Hübscher SG, Kakar S, Ng IO, Nyun Park Y, Reeves HL, Wyatt J, Yeh MM, Washington K. (2020). Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma, Perihilar Cholangiocarcinoma and Hepatocellular Carcinoma Histopathology Reporting Guide. International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting; Sydney, Australia. ISBN: 978-1-922324-09-2.
Minor update to the 1st edition - Version 1.1 May 2018
- April 2017
- Read more on the Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, perihilar cholangiocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma dataset (1st edition) from the journal article written by the dataset authors: Data set for the reporting of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, perihilar cholangiocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma: recommendations from the International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting (ICCR). Burt AD, Alves V, Bedossa P, Clouston A, Guido M, Hübscher S, Kakar S, Ng I, Park YN, Reeves H, Wyatt J, Yeh MM, Ellis DW. Histopathology. 2018 Sep;73(3):369-385. doi: 10.1111/his.13520. Epub 2018 May 30.
The Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, perihilar cholangiocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma dataset (2nd edition) was developed by the following international team:
- Chair - Alastair D Burt, UK/Australia
- Series Champion & ICCR representative - Kay Washington, USA
- Venâncio Alves, Brazil
- Andrew D Clouston, Australia
- Maria Guido, Italy
- Stefan G Hübscher, UK
- Sanjay Kakar, USA
- Irene O Ng, Hong Kong SAR China
- Young Nyun Park, South Korea
- Helen L Reeves, UK
- Judy Wyatt, UK
- Matthew M Yeh, USA
Authors of previous editions of this dataset are available here